Monday, October 6, 2008

My first internship

I started my first internship at Valley Medical Center last Monday and am thus far really enjoying it! I got to PRO Club from 530-630 AM, then head to Renton from approx. 730 AM - 4:30 PM M-F. I'm also seeing a few clients on Saturdays so I'm staying plenty busy!
Jeff and I are settling in marriage nicely, (Today is Oct 6th meaning we made it through the first month! Yeah!)
You all knew we would :-)
Newest development in our lives.....PITA and PEBBLES have become the best of friends. I caught Pebs spooing Pita last night and it was pretty darn cute. If I can get a camera on the action, I'll post that.

1 comment:

McGrath said...

Valley??? In Renton? That's my side of town girl!! YAY! Good for you! We should get lunch sometime while your down south.