Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Christy and my FIRST mother's day with our little men!!

Mom Van de Mark with us new mommies and the boys

My mom, sis, and I ~ we all got flowers from Uncle Ty and Alyus
I really had a wonderful first mother's day! We had breakfast at the Woodinville Cafe with Joe, Christy & Alex, and Bill & Kathy.
Then we went to church with the Hopkins clan and had a great lunch (compliments of my mom) back at their house.
Jeff gave me an adorable activity book for Duke and I to do together (when he's a wee bit older) that's all about us and what we know about each other. He also gave me a couple scratch offs that I won $50 on (score!)
My mom gave me a card and a hanging potted plant, my sister and nieces gave me an "I <3 Mom necklace" from Duke and Ty/Alyus gave me the flowers.
Everyone was so thoughtful in making my first Mother's Day special! I am TRULY blessed.

No comments: