Friday, May 20, 2011

Our Little Fish

Went swimming today! Technically it was our second swim date but I didn't have the camera the first time around.
I tried to get to teh pool quickly between naps, but got there at the end of his "awake" time. SO, you can see he gets a bit tired and shoves his thumb in his mouth. That's my cue to get the heck outta the water and feed the tired babe!!

Side note: ALMOST done with the condo! I cleaned for 5 hours tonight and all we have left is to vacuum and meet the carpet cleaners tomorrow! (Oh and move the tools out of the garage!)








This was how I knew we needed to get outta the water! Baby was tired!


I had fun swimmin' Ma!!

SO looking forward to moving on from the condo. Please pray we find our dream house and a reasonable price soon!!

No comments: